Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Houses. Houses. Houses.

So I am not going to give a bunch of details but we may be making some type of change. We found a house that we love and want to buy, so in the process of doing that we have put our house on the market to try and sell. We will only sell our house if we get the other house we want. We love the house we are in but we know it will only fit our family for a few more years and we are looking forward to the future and hopefully a family will be a part of that future sooner than later. Anyways, wish us luck that if God wants us in the other house that we will get it and sell ours in a timely manner....otherwise we are content where we are right now!

PS...I got to start my Clomid this week so keep that in your prayers as well.

3 comments:

Jessi said...

I knew you guys put a lot of work in your house but I didn't know you were planning on leaving it so soon! Good luck!

Brooke and Brian said...

Well we bought it to make money on it, so we always knew we wouldnt be there for TOO long. The other house needs work too that we want so I'm sure I will be just as proud of it if we get it :)

Melissa Jenkins said...

Hey, what cycle of clomid are you on?? ask you ob about pairing it will natural progesterone. This combo works very well!! I suffer from pcos and endometriosis and have been twice blessed!