Monday, June 29, 2009

Copies. Copies. Copies. Copies.

We are sooo close to being done with our paperwork for our dossier so we can send it to Ethiopia. Today I made copies (FOUR COPIES!) of everything in our dossier!!!! Which is a LOT of paper... just trust me. Tomorrow I am getting one last thing notarized early in the morning and then Brian and I are driving to Frankfort to get the state seals put on 2 of our documents. Tomorrow our agency should be sending us one last letter I need to include with our dossier. After we get home from Frankfort and recieve the letter from our agency I plan on sending our entire dossier UPS to a courier in Washington D.C. so they can get the United States Seal put on them and go to the Ethiopian Embassy. YAY!!! I will be glad to get it out of my hands!!!!




PS. We got the medical file on Baby Boy today and sent it to a doctor to look at! Oh, and I went shopping at.... BABIES R US (yeah, I know its early, so what!)

No comments: