Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby Shopping!

First I have got to say I LOVE shopping for babies!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is the crib that I bought today. I am going to get the chest of drawers on the 24th because I have a 15% off discount I can get on it. The crib and matress I bought today because if you bought the bed before the 23rd you got a matress for 50% off. See, I am finding some good deals!!! We are going next week to buy this exact bedding in the picture, and it will be 15% off because it is on sale too :) My mom also bought us something today... she bought us this chocolate colored glider and she got the ottoman that goes with it for free! Babies 'R' Us has some great deals right now. As Christa would say about this glider.... "It is heaven for your butt!", lol. THANKS MOM AND STEVE FOR OUR GLIDER AND OTTOMAN!

No comments: