Friday, September 25, 2009

Pumas, Mercedes, Waiting, and Grant

Today I found some little Pumas for our baby boy! They are so cute!
Wendesday I got a call from our social worker with our homestudy saying that the USCIS wanted a letter from our vet saying Mercedes is up to date on her shots and friendly. This made me laugh...if only they had seen Merecedes in her outfits! If you look closeley behind Brian there is a framed picture of Mercedes diploma from graduate school! Anyways, I had Brian run to the vet and get the letter so we could fax it to them. I assume that all is well now that that is taken care of.


The wait is getting harder and harder. It is killing me to see him growing up without us. I am still praying to have him by Christmas but the chances keep looking slimmer and slimmer. We will see. God can do great things. Either way I have decided our Christmas tree will not come down until that little boy is here to see it! I am stubborn that way :) I dont care if that tree is up until May!!!! lol.
Good news is we got approved for a matching grant for the adoption. We can raise $1,600 and the grant will match it. All the money people donate is tax deductable this way.
Keep our family and all the other families waiting in your prayers. We need our children home.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Hey i came across your blog, and i just wanted to say congrats on your adoption! I really hope you will be able to have him for Christmas. I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers. =)

-Bekah