Monday, November 23, 2009

Getting Ready

Well now that we have passed court I have had to move into overdrive in getting things ready for him! I have bought some of the things we need for travel (like all the medicines I will need to bring and travel hygiene containers and other stuff). We are still getting our house ready so we can move in.
*
We need to finish the baby's room (will be done by Wed)
*
Hardwood in kitchen hopefully starts this week.
*
Carpet should come next week (I HOPE!)
*
Then we will move in the day the carpet is in which will give us a couple weeks before Christmas to get settled in.
*
We are hoping to travel the day after Christmas but we have not heard yet when we are going so we dont know yet. You can pray we go that day for us :) If we don't go then it will be Jan 10th that we leave most likely.
*
Oh yeah and I also have to graduate in between there!

No comments: