Monday, December 21, 2009

Packing

So I am making progress with the packing...I think. It's hard for me to know what I need to pack 1. Because this is our first big international trip (well except Bahamas and Carribbean on cruises...not quite the same) and 2. I am a first time mom and don't know exactly what I need to pack for sure. I think I know things I need but its the determining priority of things that make it into a carry on versus luggage that I hear is likely to get lost. I don't want my luggage lost :( I want to bring these things thats why I packed them in the first place!!! I tend to be an over packer I guess but I like to be prepared! Still need to buy snacks for me and Brian. Still need to buy flashlights also.... I need lots of stuff for carry on (so I think anyways) so I told Brian he needs to carry on a "European Shoulder Bag" as his "personal item" that is allowed. HAHA!





3 comments:

Bird's Words said...

this is very exciting! I've been praying for you all as you prepare to travel to bring your little one home! And for what it's worth.. all of our luggage got there without a hitch. It got home too, but late and with a few broken souveniers. Not a big deal because we were finally home with our girl! If you end up there without something that you need, there are places you can get it! Just enjoy your time and savor it all!! I'm praying for you! Hope to meet you in January at the luncheon!
Many blessings for a Merry Christmas!

ARMSTRONG ADVENTURES said...

It looks like you guys are taking a lot! But it also looks like you made some headway from the first picture to the last. :) I am so excited you guys are leaving soon. (wish I were on the plane with you.) I can't wait to see you all together!!

JT, Natalie, Tedi, & Chernet said...

I Hope you liked your ornament! I am so happy for you guys and praying for your journey!