Saturday, February 13, 2010

Growing with Bennett

Bennett has been doing so well. He has learned how to stand up when he is propped up on something. He even has been able to pull himself from sitting to standing a few times!!! He recently has learned how to say momma... although I have to really try and get him to say it and it doesn't happen often. He crawls so fast now (army crawl!). He started actually doign patty cake yesterday (clapping his hands and rolling them). He loves having playdates with others his age and I enjoy them too. Here he is standing.
Here he is on a playdate with Braelyn. She is only 10 days older then him and her mommy went to nursing school with me!

Here he is sleeping in Mercedes' dog bed!

I just love this picture. He is full of personality!!!

Here he is sleeping on his boppy!

Here he is with his BFF Caleb. Yes, they are matching. When I saw Caleb in this outfit I had to get it on Bennett! It says "This is how I roll!". They are so funny to watch together. They are only about 11 days apart.

No comments: