Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's A....

Well we found out what Baby Gibson #2 is on Friday.... Thursday I had a doctor appointment and was going to ask to find out the gender before we go to Gatlinburg (I would be 19 weeks) and she said no because she wanted to do the anatomy scan at 20 weeks. So needless to say I was disappointed big time. Brian told me if I found one of those elective ultrasound places that I could go there. Well I did :) and they let us come in on Friday! They were able to tell the sex of our baby. I wanted to tell the family in a cute was so when we went to dinner that night we let my mom cut open a cake I had made to show the gender and I told her it was dyed to show the sex of the baby. Well....





1 comment:

ARMSTRONG ADVENTURES said...

What a cute way to show them! Congratulations!