Thursday, July 1, 2010

3D Ultrasound

We went to get a ultrasound done at the place that told us our little boy was a girl...this time was free and to clear up some gender confusion. Well they were sure wrong the first time and my doctor was right.... It is a BOY! I am glad to finally be able to be sure. They gave us free 3D pictures, and a dvd of the whole thing. It was pretty cool. For sure made up for the mistake :) Here are just a few.

This one is boy parts.This is his face with his hand rubbing his eye.
This one he has his hand up to his little face.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well we had Sadie's much awaited 3d ultrasound today. I'll have to admit, I was slightly disappointed. She would NOT move her hand(s) from in front of her face so we didn't get one single picture of her whole face, only half shots of her left side. Now I'm assuming her right side matches her left side but still, I wanted to see the whole little sweet face! And believe me, we tried everything. The guy was shaking her, I was shaking her, when we were nearing the end and she stubbornly still hadn't moved her hands, he had me actually get up off the table and jump up and down for about 2 minutes to try and get her to move. What a little brat! It's funny though, every ultrasound we've had she's had at least one little hand up by her face. I guess it's just open time: M-F 10am-8pm Saturday and Sunday 10am-4pm.3d ultrasound