Monday, October 18, 2010

Brayden has arrived!

We started induction on Saturday morning at 7am. Started out great, was having strong contractions on Pitocin and I didn't even hurt really. I eventually got the epidural because I assumed pain would start eventually considering I was on the highest dose at that point. Well after a while I stopped making progress despite really good contractions. They thought the baby may just be too big. Around 11pm they decided a c-section was going to be our best option. So we went ahead with that. Brayden was born at 11:19pm weighing 8lbs 7oz and 20inches long. And he has a head full of long black hair! We love him and cant wait to be home with both of our boys. Bennett is not quite sure what is going on yet but I am sure he will love it too.














No comments: