Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Overview

Christmas Eve Poor Bennett didn't feel himself on Christmas EveChristmas Eve PjsSanta cameBrayden enjoyed Christmas morningBennett wanted to know why we insisted on waking him up!With the presentsHe did love his piano he got! Brayden asleep on Christmas day
Bennett asleep on Christmas day



Sorry I haven't had much time to blog lately. The boys are keeping me busy. Bennett got sick 2 days before Christmas Eve with a fever and then a nasty nasty cough, well we took him to the doctor and turns out it was croup. Poor guy felt awful. He was so whinny and pitful, I felt so bad for him. Well his fever went away by Christmas Eve but he was still cranky and I didnt want to risk it in case he was still contagious so he couldn't go with us to my dad's family Christmas party. My mom offered to watch him so the rest of us could go. It would have been his first time to go and he would have loved playing with the kids. It broke my heart to leave him behind. I felt so bad. Poor guy didnt feel too good on Christmas either :( I was really looking forward to him having a good first Christmas but he just wasn't feeling good at all still. He wasnt into opening presents that much, but he did love his piano we got him. He still hasnt even finished opening presents at my moms house. Brayden was in a great mood Christmas morning and he loved opening presents, haha. He slept most of the time at Brian's parents house. The only thing he was interested in was watching his Elmo and laying down, poor guy. Well, he should really enjoy it next year anyways.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

the picture of brayden smiling in his boppy... he has grown so much! I must see him soon, Julia and I are all better! Miss the gibsons...