Sunday, April 26, 2009

Some Updates on Our Family

  • I only have 1 more test (ATI) and then I am off for the summer, tomorrow couldn't come quicker!
  • I got to see my clinical mom for mother/baby class deliver on Friday! So amazing! What a beautiful baby boy!
  • Still no news on the house we want to buy... We took our house off the market because it was getting a lot of action and we were afraid we would get an offer on it and still not know about the house we want.
  • Clomid didn't work for me this past month :( I was really upset about that. I am going to a new doctor on the 30th, hopefully we can get this process going so I can get pregnant soon, or I just may go crazy.
  • We have been discussing adopting a baby from Ethiopia in the near future. Still no details on exactly when, that all depends on the previous bullit point, but we definately want to adopt no matter if we get pregnant or not.
  • I finally found a hat for Derby that matches my dress! We are going to eat at the Galt House derby day too.
  • We are excited about our upcoming vacation to Myrtle Beach in June.
  • Thats all thats been going on recently....!