Saturday, June 12, 2010

Catch up

Hello everyone! I know I have been neglecting the blog :( I have several post I plan to make soon but I thought I would write a quick word to catch everyone up. We have made it to 21 weeks in our pregnacy and everything seems to be looking great, the baby weighed 12oz last week that they measured by ultrasound. We are trying to get a start on our new baby boy's nursery. Brian is picking up the crib and dresser today and we bought the bedding last week and we already have the new double stroller and the car seat. Hopefully we will get painting in July. Bennett is getting into everything. He is full of personality. He loves water and the pool, we have been spending a lot of time at the pool in our neighborhood. HE is sooo close to walking. He can take about 3 steps before he gets nervous and sits or gets too excited and falls. We are working on getting him to fall asleep in his own bed and stay there. Not going so well. We have tried letting him cry it out but twice now he has gotten so upset he makes himself throw up. He is just very scared of being in a room alone we think. Hmmm , any ideas???? Oh and I am going to be taking my nursing boards soon, wish me luck and pray I find time to study :)

No comments: