Thursday, June 3, 2010

Suprise :)

Well we had a ultrasound with my actual doctor on Wed...and the baby is looking great. Weighing 12oz! But it has an extra part we didn't expect to see :) It's a boy!

We were told at 16weeks by a independant ultrasound place that does gender prediction that is was a girl ( I have yet to call to demand my money back!,lol)....well at 20weeks we found out it is a boy! It was a shocker to us but totally fine! I actually thought it was pretty funny. When will I ever learn to be patient? LOL! We are thrilled Bennett is expecting a baby brother and they will be so close in age! I will post ultrasound pics sooner or later.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

NO WAY!!! I am sure that you went out during the last month and bought lots of pink!! Hopefully Brian hasn't painted any pink walls yet!

Brooke and Brian said...

Haha we did buy pink and hirbows and my mom bought some too...no paint yet though :) I guess we will be saving those for the future!!! Now we are ready to start getting read for little boy! Hoping gender doesnt change on me again :)

Julie said...

Awesome news. I have two boys. You will be so glad they have each other! Then you can catch up on the girl front, like me!:) (We changed our blog address to liveoutjames127.blogspot.com)
Take Care!!