Monday, August 9, 2010

Bennett Update through Pictures

Bennett is growing so quickly and learning so much ech day. Here are some pictures showing what he has been up to... Both Daddy and Bennett love tickle time.
Brian insisted I get pics of Bennett is his big boy pjs because they are too cute and he looks too grown up. He is running here.

"I'm here Mommy!"

Get this car moving!!!
Sporting his awesome Puma outfit!

How he looks after a bath :)

Bennett brushing his teeth...which is his favorite bedtime activity now.This is what happens when we insist he is done brushing his teeth...haha who knew brushing your teeth was fun?
His outfit was too cute I had to get a picture! He looks like such a toddler!
I caught Bennett in my closet...can't you tell he is suprised by his face?

"Oh you mean I am not supposed to be in here making a mess?"

Bennett and his BFF Caleb at Chuck E Cheese.


No comments: