Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Things to do before Brayden comes:

I am trying to think of everything I need to get done around here before the baby comes. I seemed so prepared for Bennett (even moving in and graduating a few weeks before he got here). So I am starting a list (no specific order) here to keep myself on track!
1. Get fence put up in backyard
2. Fix the 2 front windows that have been broken since we moved in (opps!)
3. Install a new A/C unit for the upstairs of the house (one just isn't cutting it)
4. Organize Brian's office (so Bennett can hang out up there if he needs to after Brayden is born)
5. Put together double stroller
6. Install Brayden's carseat
7. Organize Brayden's corner of living room (pack n play, swing, ect...)
8. Get some shelving for Bennett's toys in living room
9. Make sure have all baby items needed for Brayden
10. Buy and wash all of Brayden's clothes
11. Get Bennett sleeping in his own crib longer (haha good luck on this one!)
12. Get some scrapbooking done (all the way from our wedding until now)
13. Finish Bennetts baby book
14. Start a lifebook for Bennett
15. Maternity pictures taken
16. Hang up pictures around house
17. Put up new curtains and blinds in the boy's rooms

I am sure there is more but this is what I think of now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys... if you don't have a maternity photographer, I'd love to do your photos!

Right now LMMP is running a holiday special of $100 session fee and a spiral bound 4x6 proof book complimentary!

http://lmmpphotography.com