Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baby Update

Thursday I had a doctor appointment for a regular 34 week check up. Well my blood pressure was up and I had a trace amount of protein show up. So since it was coming close to the weekend and my doctor would be closed she decided we needed to go to the hospital for 24 hour monitoring. Well that was NO fun. They checked my blood pressure every once in awhile and collected urine for 24hours. They monitored the baby for a hour 3 times. It was really boring and I hated being away from Bennett for the first time. They did get us an ultrasound on Friday before we left. It showed Brayden has lots of long hair. It estimated he weighs around 5lbs 8oz (which could be off up or down). It also showed him practice breathing, which is good to see. So now I am on "moderate bed rest", which means I am supposed to be resting more. I go back to the doctor on Wed. Hopefully I will stay out of the hospital until they decided its time that I deliver Brayden. We are trying to keep me from developing preeclampsia basically. Brayden looks great and I am resting for now :) Thanks for your prayers!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

We will definitely be praying! It is fun to know that Brayden has lots of hair, though! :)