Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dr visit

We went back to see the doctor. My blood pressure was looking great this time! Thanks for the prayers. She liked what moderate bedrest has done for me therefore she wants me to stay on it until the baby comes. Brian has been doing great with Bennett...he goes to work with daddy everyday! It is hard for Brian to do computer work with Bennett so that usually has to wait until night when he is asleep or someone comes to help us watch Bennett. Our family has been big help in watching Bennett here and there when we need it but they all work and have school too! I have gotten out a few times to finish getting what we needed for Brayden...I was determined to have it done incase they made me go back into the hospital or put me on strict bedrest! We go back to doctor weekly now, so I will update after next weeks appointment. I am 35 weeks on Friday this week.

No comments: