Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Picture Challenge Day 1

Picture of myself and 15 facts about me. 1. I love hanging out with my family more than hanging out with friends(even before I was married).
2. I have an obsessive nature (haha ask my family).
3. I started dating my husband when I was only 15 years old.
4. I love matching (my boys, my husband and boys, my husband and me, even my sister and me)
5. My family tells me I am "retired" because I didn't do much realestate once I started nursing school and then I had my boys and stay at home with them.
6. I enjoyed planning my wedding so much and think the day was perfect.
7. My favorite drink is Unsweet tea with sweet-n-low.
8. My hair is naturally brown but has been blonde since I was 13.
years old.
9. My first name is actually Jonni (John-E) and I love it but hate when it is pronouced like Joanie.
10. I want to go back to Ethiopia to adopt again.
11. I love being a mini-van mom!
12. I hate brushing my teeth ( I do dont worry, its just not fun!)
13. I am not a good cleaner and wish to be better at it.
14. I love getting pictures taken of my kids.
15. My husband proposed to me on a beautiful carriage ride along the river with a amazing ring :)

No comments: