Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Picture Challenge Day 2

Well it said a picture of someone I used to be close to but that sounds kind of depressing! HAHA. How about I post pictures of who I am close to now?
My husband, Brian! I love him so much! He is the best partner and daddy to my boys that I could have wished for! We have been together 7 1/2 years now.
My two little boys! I am never away from them hardly ever.

My NeNe, Mom and Sister Christa. They are the best help with my boys and they are tons of fun to be around. We trully enjoy hanging out all the time together (not just because we are family).
Other than family (is that cheating to just name family in this post? I guess it's my blog post so I can cheat if I want to)...I have gotten close to my friend Lindsey. She is a great witness to me when it comes to following the Lord. She also has the most adorable little girl. Plus she watched Bennett for me overnight when I was in the hospital with Brayden (and I hate leaving my kids so that must say something!). Also, my friend Kristen who is the mommy to Bennett's buddy Caleb! Both these ladies were there for me when I stepped off the plane with Bennett and then in the hospital with Brayden.


No comments: