Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pictures

Well it is no suprise that I love getting the boys pictures taken. Bennett however is not the easiest person to get a picture of AT ALL. He is too funny, he will do anything to not smile in a picture. Thankfully we have a great photographer that can capture some pictures of him that I love! If you live near the Louisville area you should check out Audrey Anderson Photography, she is on facebook. Here are some she got yesterday. I love this one of Bennett...it shows his true personality haha! Wild man.
In this one Brayden is doing his forhead just like his daddy does.

This picture is what I had her take to try and copy this last picture of Bennett that another photographer did for us (Bennett is 9 months in his pics and Brayden is 4 months and they are wearing the same outfit). Below are what she was matching for me! YAY I love it, I am hanging them on the wall next to each other.










Thanks Audrey!

No comments: