Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blog Slacker! and Phone Photos

I know I have been slacking on my blog duties lately! The boys have been keeping me very busy lately. They are too cute if I don't say so myself. It is amazing to see the bond that is growing between these two brothers. I am glad God blessed me with these two at the exact time he did.
Here are some photos I have taken with my phone of the boys lately...the phone usually captures the best photos because they are candid, by the time I get the real camera they stop boing whatever was cute :)
Here they are watching Elmo together (sorry about the sideways) Here they are on Brayden's first wagon ride (I figured out to put him in the bumbo for the ride!)

Here is Bennett with his buddy Caleb watching Elmo while we are out to eat.


Here the boys are on the first grocery trip alone with mommy. They were so good for me!

Taking naps together.

Naps again!

Here is my little man playing with mommy !


This is them watching Elmo on daddy's phone this morning.


No comments: