Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day

I got to spend Mother's Day with my family. We went to church and then we met my family at Outback to eat. We went to my mom's house to spend time together and then after that we went to Brian's parents house and then out to eat with them. The boys and Brian got me a beautiful locket necklace (I need to put pictures of the boys in it). I have always wanted to be a mom and I am so greatful that God has given me this oppurtunity and the greatest kids and husband. I have been blessed with wonderful examples of great mothers in my life with my mom and grandmothers. I love them all so much. I pray that I can always be the best mother that I can be and honor God and my children. Yay the boys let me take pictures! (Oh and I had pink eye)





2 comments:

Jessi said...

You look cute with glasses! ^_^

Brooke and Brian said...

You will probably not see it again ;P