Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Update on the boys (7 1/2months and 2 years 1 1/2 months)

They are growing so fast and are on such a move that it is hard to post here! I wish I was keeping up better here so that I can remember each phase better. Here are some updates on their daily lives.














BRAYDEN: He is not a snuggler, he was to be wiggling and moving all the time. He can sit up in a highchair out to eat now. He can get puffs very well and feed them to himself. He still is in awe of his big brother! He loves his jumperoo and can bounce really high now! He has a beautiful big smile, with one tooth on the bottom now. He sits up like a pro and can do it for long amounts of time. He can crawl somewhat now. Today he is doing really well. He is never still, always rolling all over the room. He LOVES his paci (that is a battle I am not looking forward to in the future). He loves taking baths and going to the pool. He loves swim lessons and swinging in our back yard. I love that he is learning so much each and everyday and it truly amazes me how fast it happens. He can pull himself up now. He does better pulling up on you than a stationary object but can do both. He can also go from his belly to sitting position.

BENNETT: He is my wild man! He is a dare devil that will climb on anything and jump off everything. Oh boy he can scare us, haha. He loves to be outside. He loves the pool and our swing set in the backyard. He is still a daddys boy all over. Often he will run to daddy and look back at me and say "bye" and wave, like I'm outta here cya later. He loves golf and when him and his daddy play it outside or watch it on tv. He is in speech therapy once a week and is learning a lot. He still doesn't talk much but I hear its a long process. He gets frustrated sometimes if we just don't understand what he is wanting us to do for him. He is starting the 2 year old preschool at our church soon (just 2 half days a week) and I am hoping that will help him with his speech.

No comments: