Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Some of my wedding Vendors:

Several people have asked me for differnt info on my wedding vedors. So I thought I would put it all in here!
Photographer was Liz at Liz Images, she was great. Her website/blog is amazing at LizImages.com
Hair for me, all the bridesmaids and flower girls was done by a good friend of mine Dawn Ford her # is 297-5040.

Flowers were by Dixe Florist. AMAZING prices! Ask for Jodi. # is 609-3517.

Flowergirl dresses and Bridesmaid dresses were from Rebecca's Wedding Botique off Breckenridge Lane the # is 895-4627.

My wedding day coordinator was Whitney Settles # 812-290-7068, who was great priced and did many other things such as my wedding programs and flower ball decorations:

Wedding ceremony and reception was at Gardencourt. Gorgerous place. # is 992-0220. Book fast though!
Wedding dress was from Cinncinati Bridal.


Wedding cake and Grooms cake was by Cakes By Lyda 222-7204. Taste and looks GREAT!


Videographer and DJ were by Complete Music. # is 499-4878. Justin was the DJ and he was great, everyone was dancing!
Hope all this helps all those engaged people!!!!


No comments: