Tuesday, October 27, 2009

COURT DATE!!!

Today we recieved the email I have been waiting for months to get. Our court date is set for November 19th for the adoption!
What Does That Mean????
That means on November 19th our adoption case will go on in Ethiopia. We do not go to this, it happens with us here. This is the day we need to pass for Bennett to be decided legally ours. If we don't pass the first time that doesn't mean that we won't pass just that we may be delayed.
When Do We Travel????
Approximately 4 to 5 weeks after we pass court. The dates that are possible for us to travel (considering we pass court the first time) is December 17th week or December 31st week. Of course we are praying for before Christmas, but we will see when the time comes!
PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS! (Especially that we pass court the first time)

8 comments:

The Murphys said...

Praying everything goes well and you're holding your sweet little boy by Christmas.

ARMSTRONG ADVENTURES said...

YEAH! (if I could write that bigger I would....because I am so excited!!) I am praying for both our boys....and for the day we can go get them! Wouldn't it be great if we traveled together?? Congrats!

jamullins said...

Praying you pass court the first time!!! So excited for you!!

Holley Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holley Brown said...

Yea!! I am so happy for yall! I am praying for yall to pass the 1st time.

Holley Brown said...

YEA!!! I am so excited for yall! I am praying for yall to pass the first time!

Tracy said...

So excited to share a court date with you! Can't wait to meet your sweet baby boy!

Jessi said...

Congratulateions! How very exciting!