Friday, October 2, 2009

Video!

Today we got more video of our Baby Boy!!! Our agency director's husband took the video of Bennett while he was in Ethiopia a few weeks ago. I love seeing our beautiful baby on video! I feel like I am not missing so much. He had on a onsie and socks we had sent to him. We also got to see him roll over!!! He is very observant! He rocks back and fourth while in the crawling position...so maybe he will crawl soon?! His nannies seem to love him so much and take great care of him! How I love those nannies that are giving my baby loving touch and care until we can get there for him. October 13th is Brian and my 7 year dating anniversary. It is also Bennett's 6 month birthday! It is also the day our court case will hopefully be submitted to court. God Bless our family!

No comments: