Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Family Gatlinburg Trip 2011

For the past several years my mom's side of the family has taken a trip to Gatlinburg every October (except last year when I was very pregnant with Brayden we couldn't go). This was the first year for our kids to go with us. Like usual we had a great time all together! I thank God for memories made like these. I always wanted to share things like this with my kids. (These pictures are not in order by the way)Here is Grandma with Brayden looking at a bear in the top of a tree.Here is a picture of the actual bear WAY up in the tree! We always love looking for bears on our trips to Gatlinburg. Auntie Christa and Dev being cool at Mellow Mushroom.

Brayden with big lips Cousin Christian and Andrea got him.




Bennett driving Uncle Chris's new jeep. YIKES!

Chris, Christian, Devin and Christa on top of a big rock Oh wait...had to zoom out to get Steve in the picture!



Taking a break from bear searching to take a "hike" (walk) with my little man.




My nature boy


Why do I even try for a nice family picture?????? Just WHY? What rascals



"MAN TIME" in the jeep

Brayden with Auntie and Devin at the Apple Barn


Devin and Auntie with Bennett at Apple Barn (Bennett WHY do you not take pictures for Mommy?)


Aunt Diane taking a walk with Brayden


Brothers playing follow the leader...who do you think the leader is?


Both of my boys just love to steal their Grandma's iced tea.


My little boy is such a curious little thing now.


HAHA! Notice a theme in these family pictures?


View from our cabin


Mommy and Brayden


Boys did so great in the car when we were out searching for bears...See that Sprite in Bennett's cup holder? Well apparently he had dumped the ENTIRE thing on him. So once we got back to town I had to go buy him a new shirt and some shorts so that he wasnt soaking wet through dinner! What a goober.


When he grows up he wants to be just like his daddy


I love all my boys.

Bennett was taking a nap in the car so I like Brayden get out and explore some in the Smoky Mountains.


What a cutie

1 comment:

Jolene Shrock said...

SO SO Cute!! I love the boys matching outfits! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Miss ya!