Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Huber's Pumpkin Picking

We made our yearly trip to Huber's Farm to pick pumpkins with the boys and my family recently. I love making memories like this with my boys so much. We ate at Joe Huber's Family Resturant in Indiana and then went out to the pumpkin patches to pick our pumpkins. Bennett didn't care for the pumkins last year or this year either. Brayden on the other hand actually kinda enjoyed the pumpkin patches.I love this picture of my boys and I.Tractor ride to the patchBray in the patch for the first time.Bennett stomping aroundBennett has a special bond with his "papaw". Bennett can even say PAPAW! Brayden and his NeNeAttempt at a family photoMy little pumpkin was in my belly last year at the patch!Uncle Dev and Auntie Christa"CHEESE!"Brayden is laughing at his pumpkinBrayden and his first carmel apple
















This picture is out of order. It is from the resturant. Brayden is chowing down on a chicken leg.

Bennett and his Auntie.

No comments: