Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween Party at the Louisville Zoo

October is full of family traditions for me I guess! Another yearly tradition we have carried on to our boys is taking them to the Louisville Zoo for their Halloween party. Last year Brian even took me in a wheel chair up and down the hills at the zoo because I was on bed rest with Brayden but I couldn't stand the thought of Bennett not getting to go for the first time! This year our good friends Kristen and Caleb joined us. The boys were so good even though it was late at night for them. We got into the zoo 2 minutes before they closed the gates to get in!!! Brayden is a chicken this year! Bennett is a cow this year (he has a sign the says "EAT MOR CHIKIN" like the Chick-fil-a cow but I forgot the sign for the zoo trip). Their buddy Caleb was a dragon!

















No comments: