Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy 22nd Birthday!

Today was my 22nd birthday. I woke up to cinamon rolls from my husband and then opened presents from him, which was the good hairspray I was out of and diamond hoop earrings. We then met my mom for lunch at Mark's Feed Store and went to the mall to pick up my cookie cake. We took Mercedes for a walk and hung out with the neighborhood kids for a few hours coloring and playing cornhole. I love those kids. Then we met my whole family and Brad for dinner at Shogun Japenese Steakhouse....yummy! Our guy wasn't very entertaining tonight though :( Oh well we had a good time! I got lots of great presents (money for our baby fund, laptop case, cute purse/bag, Ethiopian adoption book, and gift card) and had a great day! Thanks everyone!


















1 comment:

The Yates' said...

Happy birthday a few days late!