Monday, May 18, 2009

So much paper work!!!!



Today I started the paper work for our adoption from Ethiopia. We meet with our home study social worker for the first time next Tuesday. Today I got a bunch accomplished... I ordered cedrtified birth certificates for us both, ordered our marriage license (because we lost ours), sent off our background checks to the police, went to the bank to get a letter, mailed child abuse and neglect check, filled out finance forms, got a copy of water bill, sent info to our CPA so he can write a letter, worked on getting our references together and a few other things. Now we need to get Brian's address changed on his drivers license to match what it really is. We also need to go to the doctor and get checked out to fill out a form. So much to do, but it is kind of fun.






Also, Wednesday I go to the doctor to see if my Clomid is fixing my ovaries and will maybe work this month so we can get pregnant. I am excited about that too.






No house news as of yet....we will see I guess.

2 comments:

Briana McCall said...

I'll be praying for the adoption process to go smoothly for you guys! Your son or daughter is going to be absolutely precious & have such great parents! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes as it should. Adoption or Clomid, I think you will be great parents.