Monday, May 25, 2009

Whats New

So I thought I would update you all on our life. We meet with our social worker from Adoption Assistance tomorrow for the first time. I am so nervous, what do we wear? What do we say? Will she like us? So many thoughts going through my head right now. I am not really sure what goes on at our first meeting. Also, I got to get a hcg shot this month and it looks as if my medicine worked this month for the first time, however that doesn't by any means garuntee that we will get pregnant this time, but it gives a glimmer of hope! Also.... we are still waiting for the house we want to get listed (it should be really soon now). I can see us next summer in that house with some little ones... that would be great! We have been spending a lot of our free time with our neighborhood kids. We just love those kids! We have a few favorites and Brian loves playing cornhole with the boys as I play with Mercedes and little Mia. I will miss those little ones so much whenever we do move :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck today! I'm praying for you two!