Friday, April 23, 2010

14 Weeks


Well I have made it to 14 weeks in this pregnancy and started to take the "belly pictures" (my sister has been harassing me). So here they are.

It feels great to be 14 weeks pregnant finally. Pregnancy after a miscarriage is hard! Your mind can drive you crazy. You have to remember God is in CONTROL. I set little goals for myself and the pregnancy to help ease the anxiety. First one was seeing the heartbeat. Second one was getting past the point I did with the last pregnancy (7 weeks). Third one was making it to 12 weeks. Fourth one was seeing the baby move and hear the heartbeat outloud. I guess my next one is to make it to my next appointment May 6th and then to find out the gender. Thanks for everyone's prayers! I feel great most of the time now. I also have a at home doppler so I can check for the baby's heartbeat on days I feel a little anxious :)



No comments: