Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 3- Most Meaningful Gift


Well I am not sure if this counts but it is what I am going to say so I guess it will....the most meaningful Christmas gift I have gotten is our son Bennett. Last year he was our Christmas gift. We left the day after Christmas for Ethiopia! I really wanted him home before Christmas but God knew a better time and it was perfect :) We celebrated with him when we got home anyways on Ethiopian Christmas which is about a week after ours. Our life changed after last Christmas. Here is a picture of him in Ethiopia at Christmas time and then at home during our Christmas celebration.

I can't believe our first son has been home almost a full year! We are so glad that God knew the plan for our family and how it would grow when we didn't know. We wouldn't change one single thing that happened along the way, it all had to happen in order for us to have our handsome Bennett Kuma and our little Brayden! God is good.

No comments: