Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards!

I really love photos, especially of my boys :) Shutterfly is a great place to order prints of your photos. I have used them to print photos, print Brayden's birth announcement, and make a photobook for Bennett with pictures of him from Ethiopia. They have tons of great gift ideas for the holidays as well. I plan on using them to print my Christmas cards as well! I will be able to add photos of the boys and a family picture too! Here are just a few cards that I like so far. This one I could have one of each boy and then a family one. Plus it says Merry Christmas. You can find it here.
This one would be nice for a picture of each boy. You can find it here.



This one is a folded card so you could put a message inside! You can find it here.

If you have a blog you can get 50 FREE holiday cards from Shutterfly....sign up HERE!

A lot of people who read this blog are in the process of adopting or are starting a family so Christmas cards may not be in the budget...but they can be now!

1 comment:

Ryan V. said...

I'm sooo glad you're doing this too! I meant to text you about it the other day but looks like you already heard about the deal. I mean 50 FREE cards!? Who wouldn't sign up? lol I bet y'alls will turn out super cute!