Monday, November 29, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 6: Christmas Wish List

Well I have been needing to think about this to give mom and Brian some ideas anyways so I guess now is the time!




I told Mom I want some Toms. I need some black shoes and with these shoes every pair you buy sends a pair of shoes to a child in need! How cool is that?


I told Brian I want him and the boys to pick me out some kind of jewelry that represents both boys...right now I have my Africa necklace with Bennett's name on it that I wear everyday. I thought it would be nice to have some type of jewlry that represents both my boys.



I of course always love UL stuff. Love monogrammed stuff. Love picture frames. Love pedicures and going out to eat (gift cards!). Shirts from Ordinary hero. Any adoption shirts or things that support a adoption fundraiser... so if you have one going on let me know so I can inform the people buying for me ;) A King size down comforter. Can't think of much else right now.

No comments: