Thursday, December 8, 2011

Baby Gibson # 3 (14 weeks)

Baby Gibson #3 has reached 14 weeks! Now it is time for the weekly baby bump pictures and updates! I will try and stay on top of this, it is so neat to look back on later. According to Babycenter.com the baby is about the size of a lime now (3 1/2 inches and 1 1/2 ounces). I go back to the doctor right after Christmas. I still don't feel any movements but I am hoping they are only a few weeks away (I felt Brayden at 16 1/2 weeks for the first time). I am showing a whole lot quicker this time than last time, but I hear that is common with a 2nd pregnancy. I am not getting morning sickness or anything. I can smell everything and gag a little easier than I did the last time. Fish smells are the absolute WORST! I feel like I have more cravings this time around too.

No comments: