Thursday, December 1, 2011

Halloween and Fall Festival (A little behind I know)




Here are some pictures from Halloween and our church's Fall Festival. The first set is Halloween. Brayden was a chicken and Bennett was a Chick-fil-a cow with a sign that says "Eat Mor Chikin". We made it to about 25 houses or so trick or treating. We had all of my family come to my house for pizza and soup. Our friends Susan, Kristen and Caleb came for the trick or treating part.
Bennett and Brayden in our wagon.Auntie and Bennett at a house.
Caleb and Brayden in the wagon.

Brayden trick or treating for the first time.
My sweet boys.
Brayden and Auntie
I got Brian a matching chicken costume to Brayden but Brayden was TERRIFIED of it! haha. So Brian took it off.
Brayden trying to get away from the scary chicken daddy.
Auntie and Bennett at the Fall Festival.
My dad, me and the boys at festival.
Their costumes ;)
Bennett and Brayden asleep on Halloween night together.

No comments: