Thursday, December 1, 2011

Watch Out For Baby Gibson # 3

We are excited to announce that we are expecting our 3rd child! Yes, you read it right THIRD baby coming to the Gibson household. We are so happy about this! We are due in the beginning of June. Therefore come June we will have a 3yr old, 19month old and newborn ;) We are 13 weeks now. Please continue to pray for our family and the health of this baby growing inside me. I'm will be trying to update more often now.


I found out when we were 8 weeks along. I had no clue how far along I was at all and I was nervous because we had to go through infertility to get pregnant with Brayden and the only other time we got pregnant on our own was right after our honeymoon and miscarried. Although I was nervous I have been fairly calm this whole pregnancy and knew that the Lord had a plan for us! I was also nervous because I had a severe case of hives a few days before that I was still taking medicine for, thankfully all that medicine was safe my doctors said. I have had a easy pregnancy so far, just a little icky feeling and tired and one case of the stomach bug.

No comments: