Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bennett's First Haircut

We broke down and finally got Bennett's first haircut. I didn't really want to as I loved the look of his hair but the up keep was getting really hard because he doesn't like for people to mess with his hair, which is obviously not an option for his hair. He was getting more tangles more often. So I did it, I gave in and took him to get it cut. He did pretty good for the haircut (about what I expected). It took me a while to get used to the cut but she did a good job and it turned out cute. I will probably let it grow out a little longer :)

Here is a BEFORE picture from the day before the haircut.Here he is getting his first haircut and playing Angry Birds.
Now he is watching Sid the Science Kid and eating a sucker.
This is the AFTER picture (this is taken on the bus on his first field trip).
I love my little man!

No comments: