Sunday, August 2, 2009

Baby Updates

We got an email from the couple that brought our package to our baby in Ethiopia. It was very sweet and I loved hearing about our baby boy!!! Here is some parts of what the email said about him:

"What a trip. Thank you for all your prayers. We so felt them. Can I tell you how very beautiful your son is! He has the biggest and brightest eyes I think I have ever seen! He was very alert. I so wanted to hold him but didn’t want to disturb him or frighten him. We completely unwrapped him-so cute he was completely swaddled in a blanket. He looks healthy he is just a little sweetie. Tiny little hands but long fingers. We gave the caregivers your package for him and they brought it right up!"

Also, my sister has been working on stuff for my baby shower for family and family friends. The invites are soo cute. I am really excited. I cant wait to be a mommy (well, legally and in person!).

1 comment:

ARMSTRONG ADVENTURES said...

We already knew he was a cutie! Glad to hear he is healthy.