Saturday, August 29, 2009

Our Life...

* I had my first day of clinicals and I loved it. It was exhausting but lots of fun. I learned more in one day than all other clincals combined, lol. Good thing I enjoyed it because I will be spending a lot of time there this semester!!!

* I talked to USCIS and they said it will likely be another month before we recieve our I 71H in the mail (which is a document we need from the United States approving our adoption). That was a bummer but at least it gives us a time frame.

* Our agency told us that everyone waiting for a court date that has been submitted will find out our date around Sept 26th when they open from rainy season, we are still praying for an October court date but dont believe our case has yet been submitted to court...so court date may be late October or early November.

* Also, the baby shower my family is throwing me is this Sunday! I am so excited to see stuff for little Bennett. I know it is early but we are sure God will come through with us on this adoption of our little boy. I also needed to have the shower in the beginning of my school semester because I have a feeling I am going to be VERY busy (with 24-36hours in the hospital, a Monday full of class, an online class, tests and a synthesis paper!)!!! We hope to have everything ready for this little man by the time we pass court that way it will just be time for celebration, packing and preparing to leave school and work.

Please pray for all these events going on in our life!!!

No comments: