Friday, August 21, 2009

Updates

It's official, our agency has confirmed that the courts are closing for Septemeber. So far dates have been given out for Oct 7 and Oct 19th from our agency that I have heard. We still don't know our courtdate however. Please pray that the paperwork will happen quickly and that we will pass court the first time so we can see our baby and bring him home quickly and that God's will be done and we have patients through the process.

We are going to watch my little cousins show goats at the KY state fair tonight and tomorrow, that should be fun!

School starts for me on August 24th, yuck. This semester is going to be challenging for me but I will get through. I am taking 2 courses. I have class Monday 9-4 and Thursday 1-3. I have clinicals anywhere between 24-36 hours a week. I should be done with clinical hours by the time we bring home Bennett. Pray for me this semester.

August 30th is my first baby shower, from my sister and mom. We planned it for early in the semester so that I wouldn't be so stressed out yet and will have everything done for the baby early into the semester that way if I go to Africa midsemester I will have everything done. It kind of sucks that the courts decided to close, we planned based on them being open and us maybe having court date in September, but that doesnt really matter, we know we will be getting him sometime!

1 comment:

The Murphys said...

Aww Brooke! I'm sorry you have to wait longer to get your sweet little man!

I'll be praying for you this semester! You're going to do fabulous!